Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mail...

These are some comments and emails we have received since the site went up. Thanks to everyone.


"Holy Crap! Read the paper today can not believe it. Will be there on August 11. Gotta see this. I have two of Chris's albums and looking forward to seeing the band together again. Paper had no details but guessing they'll be some release as to the location of this grand event. If you're planning some sort of email blast please include me. See you guys next month."

Tom Schmuhl, Norwalk

"Hey guys, it's great to hear you are back together! Tom Schmuhl sent me the news in Colorado. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it back to the show but I'd sure like to. Please add me to your email list."

Phil Pickett, Colorado

"I want to wish my close friend Greg Haney and the rest of the members of HOTROX Good Luck on Saturday."

Charlie "Capt Zap" Wing
Largo, Florida


"BREAK A LEG!!!"

Pat.


"Break a leg HotRox!!!... Hate it I have to miss it but I am looking forward to seeing the video.

Rock On Dudes!"

Billy Ray Daniels
Concord, NC


Hey, I was checking out the HR pics and I just wanted to tell you I will be there in spirit Sat. night. I hope you will have a video for me when I get there next week. I love that you are still rockin! I will be the old lady jammin my radio at 80!

Love ya,

Jenn

San Diego, CA

No comments: